I read this interesting paragraph:
- When you are alone, mind your thoughts
- When you are with friends/ relatives, mind your tongue.
- When you are angry, mind your temper.
- When you are in a group, mind your behavior.
- When you are in a trouble, mind your emotions.
- When you are enjoying “Smooth” life, mind your ego.
How wonderful if we can put this in our daily practice. We are gradually letting go, “greed, “anger” and “ignorant” and most important transforming “I”, “Me”, “Mine” to “us”.
After a good reading, apply to our daily life and keep on our practice is more crucial. We are experiencing a “Transformation” to be “better”.