How do you get your daily meal during lock down?
Are you cook your food? Order food delivery?
Are you use to your New Normal life?
Any complain from you or your family members, friends about food?
I read a very profound teaching from Thich Nhat Hanh –
Six Food Contemplation for Young People before a meal, but they can be enjoyed by anybody.
- The food is the gift of the whole universe: the Earth, the Sky, the Rain and the Sun.
- We thank the people who have made this food, especially the farmers, the people at the market and the cooks.
- We only put on our plate as much food as we can eat.
- We want to chew the food slowly so that we can enjoy it.
- This food gives us energy to practice being more loving and understanding.
- We eat this food in order to be healthy and happy, to love each other as a family.
Counting blessing for a macrobiotics plate!!! Gratitude to all LOVE ❤️ in food!
Be gratitude that we’ve food to eat. Think about how many people are living in hunger.