Every morning, a group of bees will definitely hang out in our front yard to get warm from lighting. They love to fly in to our kitchen and say”Good morning” when I am cooking. I am extra mindful and worry to step on them after my past experience that my foot was swollen due to bee stung.
When you are careful, you might reduce your risk. However, you are still exposed to risk. This morning, when I am prepared my meal, suddenly I felt pain on my foot, it was similar to my past experience and I knew I stepped on the bee needle again. Yes, I am right and I saw the bee needle. I learned from my past experience and stayed cool. My sister was immediately search online and look for home remedy. I am lucky as I am able to take out the bee needle. Immediately, I use baking powder to neutralise the toxin and follow by ice pack on the wound for 20 minutes. Then, I applied toothpaste. I took organic kale juice to speed up the liver detoxification. Situation is under control, however there is slight swollen but no pain and itches. I am grateful!
I am grateful to my past experiences and all this will definitely make us a better person if we are willing to learn and move on.
Happy weekend! Cheers!