Sometimes, we might overlook or not sensitive towards some items display at home.
We might think this is SAFE for human but we might forget our other little friends.
We might simply put some of the items, e.g Knife, Glue, Toxin items, nails, scissors…
We are not realize that our unintentional action might cause harm to other living beings.
Our lovely cat, little white, when he came back from outside yesterday morning, we discovered that his stomach, his hand was covered by “Glue”. It was so sticky.
We were unsure how can this be happening, we did our best to remove it with oil plus warm water. Unfortunately, we failed.
So, we sent him to Veterinarian, the option was to put him on anesthetic and shave his fur which covered by “GLUE”.
We admitted him at 10:30 am & discharged at 7 pm.
Under the anesthetic, he can’t even recognized us when we brought him home last night.
We followed the advise from Veterinarian, to put him in a cage as he might be aggressive.
He cried, yelled and done his best to escape from the cage.
So helpless! What I can do is to pray for his speed recovery and also no other beings are suffered from being trap with “Glue”.
We count our blessing that he can get home as the glue not stick to his whole body, if not he might be gone now…
I walked around the neighborhood to trace the “GLUE” with the hope that no more animals being suffered from it. Mission Failed… Can’t see anything.
Some Photos on Little White…..
Lesson learned from this incident:
1. Life is impermanence! We can’t predict what’ll happen for next second of life. Treasure it before too late.
2. Freedom…. Very precious. I can see how struggle and FEAR of Little white in order to find a way out from the cage.
3. I can understand further on the precept “to refrain from intoxicating drinks and drugs which lead to carelessness”.
When people are “Intoxication”- with drugs, liquor and others.
They are going to lose the Human nature,they can’t think properly, they can’t even control themselves and some might lose their consciousness.
They might do something which is going to harm themselves or others.
4. Think before action as our action might cause suffering to other beings. Be Compassion!
5. My heartiest Appeal, Please Do not TRAP little animals with “GLUE” especially some of us love to use “Glue” to trap rat. Can you imagine how suffering is our little rat, hunger to death and the agony process of waiting to die. How do you feel if you are the rat?